Friday 2 November 2012

Let's Take This Outta Town







So judging by the headline of my post, yes, I was M.I.A. (Missing In Action) for like... a day or two. Ever since the start of our holiday, I haven't really moved much unlike my friends who traveled around the Philippines and did other booshas.


We left the city all packed up with lots of food. Mostly sandwiches. It's like a family thing, my siblings and I love eating sandwiches.


I had nothing to do inside our car so I decided to take photos for my blog. Which you are now reading. HI!!! :D



The main purpose of our trip was to visit my grandparents who are now chilling up there with God. There were lots of people I have to say and I felt like I was about to hurl, but nevertheless it was nice.



We ended up staying in a beach resort club and as you can see at the photo above... those are 3/6 of the siblings hanging out. Watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" since the internet couldn't reach our hotel room.


Woke up to this beautiful scenary. Ain't it pretty? 

So there it is. What I did during Expired people's day.
Over and Out! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment